Wearing men’s beaded bracelets can be quite fun but they will only look good if done right. As men beaded bracelets are a relatively new trend and most men are still coming around to wearing these, it would be best to ensure you wear them in a way that looks classy. Below we outline 5 mistakes that you could make while wearing your beaded bracelets, that will throw your bracelet style out of the window and make your wrist look awful. Try to avoid these mistakes when styling your wrist with beaded bracelets.
- COLOUR MATCH: There are a varieties of colours to choose from when it comes to men’s beaded bracelets. From black to blue to green, there is also a large range of other colours to pick from thanks to the natural stones that beads are made from. If you are accessorising your wrist with black beaded bracelets, these are fairly easy to style and it is unlikely that you could go wrong in styling these. If you are using different colours to style your wrist look, make sure you complement them with your wardrobe, If you are wearing your beaded bracelets next to your wrist watch, make sure there is an element of matching between these two as well.
- FITTING: Make sure your beaded bracelet fits your wrist just right. If too loose, it will be reminiscent of wearing over-sized clothing. If too tight also it will look like you dug out a bracelet from your younger years and decided to style it. Plus, it will cut off your blood flow through your wrist and you wouldn’t want that. If you are buying stretchy beaded bracelets, usually they come in sizes. Make sure you measure your wrist size before buying it.
- STACKING: Stacking bracelets has become a bit of a trend. Stack beaded bracelets only if they compliment each other. Mix and match bracelets of various sizes and styles to achieve a wrist look that’s just right. If you want to stack bracelets on your wrist, then your wrist will look busy – that’s a given. But it does not mean that it won’t look good. It will look good if the matching is done right. The challenge is to make your wrist look busy but good. This will involve a bit of practice and you’ll have to spend some time figuring out how to mix and match your bracelets.
- MAKE IT CLASSY: There are several beaded bracelets out there with charms and figures, Some of these charms include lions, elephants, owls, skulls and even action figures such as Batman, Darth vader, Superman, Iron man and Spartan helmets, In our honest opinion, a lot of these charms look really tacky. It is fine to wear a bracelet with an animal charm such as a lion as it signifies power, however, be careful to select a lion charm that looks too scary otherwise, If you really love animals and want to wear your love on your sleeve, then yes, please go ahead and wear beaded bracelets with animals, figures and even names. But for a classy look, in our opinion, beaded bracelets with bead charms will look better If you are wearing bracelets casually, it is wouldn’t be proper to wear your charm bracelets if you are going for a dinner party/high-profile event, just leave your charm beaded bracelets at home
- REDUCE SCARY CHARMS: A few beaded bracelets have also started featuring scary charms. Some of these scary charms are made manly by engraving “very scary” figures on them. However, if you ask us, beaded bracelets with charms look a bit inappropriate for women. Keep the scary charms on your beaded bracelets to a minimum to ensure that they don’t look too scary.
We hope you enjoy wearing your beaded bracelets and hopefully as you avoid these 5 style mistakes men usually make with beaded bracelets, your wrist would look will classier.